Tuesday, May 17, 2011

India is gr8 but Indians r greater...

India is a gr8 country but its greatness cant even stand against that of its people, the Indians...

Well, I was alive when India won the WC after 28 yrs.. I witnessed thousands of people getting down on roads to celebrate d glory Indian Cricket team brought.. I saw thousands joining d pages on fb to show they were also alive on the very day when the history of cricket was rewritten..

I also witnessed an old man going on fast unto death in his fight against corruption.. But wat I didnt see is the people coming together again in support.. I didnt see even one percent of the enthusiasm I saw on 2nd April.. Wat I saw was that not even a thousand person signed the Jan Lokpal Bill when I was expecting lacs..

I read plenty of blogs and articles filled with people complaining against corruption.. I saw people asking for one chance to fight it.. but wat I didnt see was people doing what dey said when dey got d chance.

I always felt proud to be an Indian when people said somethings happen only in India but today...

No comments:

Post a Comment